A great opportunity is available for a hard-working, detail oriented person to be a member of our Production Team! Our homeowners value integrity, quality and expect exceptional results.
The primary function of this position is to provide accurate measurements and documentation of job-related circumstances in a timely fashion. This position will also need to adapt product specifications to the installation requirements, utilizing a thorough knowledge of all Renewal products. This position will need to recognize situations that would impact customer expectations, job costs and/or code performance and provide solutions; document solutions for future reference and training purposes. In addition, this position will assist with installation and service work as required.
- Window installation experience preferred
- 2-3 years of carpentry finishing and/or remodeling experience preferred.
- Demonstrated analytical problem solving and decision making skills; follow systematic approach in situational analysis and definition; arrive at acceptable solutions
- Solid communication skills; clear and readable written documents, graphics, drawings, and messages
- Proven organization skills; prioritize and organize tasks, efficiently and effectively
- Mechanical aptitude: ability to dismantle and reassemble windows, window coverings, and hardware
- Ability to maintain perspective in resolving people conflicts.
- Willingness to work variable work hours, adapt to schedule changes, & accept process changes
- Proven customer resolution skills required customer oriented
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record